Not getting app update notices

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm not getting any notifications about app udpates despite some of my apps being behind the versions in the app catalog (e.g. google voice). I have it set to notify me (settings in app market app).

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm not getting any notifications about app udpates despite some of my apps being behind the versions in the app catalog (e.g. google voice). I have it set to notify me (settings in app market app).

its weird because google voice, maps, earth and all the google apps don't show under your apps in the market until you update them once, once you updated them once, you are good to go in the future.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site

It never notifies me either. The only time it notifies me is when I hard reset my phone and set everything back up, or sign into the market for the first time with my Google account. It also takes quite some time for the apps to auto-update if you select this option. If I have an app enabled to auto-update, it will often take days for it to auto-update. I'm hoping the new market fixes these quirks, but so far it hasn't because I have two updates sitting and waiting to be updated and they haven't automatically updated yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non