if I download FC09 will it overwrite....??? ahhhhhh

my8950

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Please excuse my ignorance, I am a bit new to the android platform coming from iPhone world.

I picked up a Galaxy S and had a friend root is and all that good stuff.
My question is that when this was performed, it was off the older firmware.
For the past few days I am getting a software update to install the FC09 firmware.
The phone says it is already downloaded, etc?If I shutdown and restart, is that going to install the FC09 and overwrite all of my ROM and Rooting work?
I don?t really want to overwrite all this since I am still learning and am pretty much a basic user.

Any tips/suggestions?

Thanks!

jvai

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
anyone having applications that were installed in gingerbread, not working on the ics upgrade?

i paid for spades king & loved it..

after the ics update, it won't load, instead i get a very fast closing pop-up reading "unfortunately spades king has stopped" .. going into the app, the option to move it to usb storage is greyed out ...

multiple un-installs / re-installs doesn't help... i've long ago wrote the devs about the issue -

Thank you for contacting Android Support for Magmic products. Your request (Ticket #119186) has been updated. You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Queue Wait Time: *LOW*. You should expect a response within 1 to 2 business days, but it may be less.

Below you will find all the info relevant to your Support Ticket:
Ticket Subject: Spades King
Ticket ID: 119186
Comments:
Justin Price, Apr 17 09:23 (EDT):

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I've included this in a report for our developers to further investigate and will reply as soon as I hear from them.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards

jvai

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
anyone having applications that were installed in gingerbread, not working on the ics upgrade?

i paid for spades king & loved it..

after the ics update, it won't load, instead i get a very fast closing pop-up reading "unfortunately spades king has stopped" .. going into the app, the option to move it to usb storage is greyed out ...

multiple un-installs / re-installs doesn't help... i've long ago wrote the devs about the issue -

Thank you for contacting Android Support for Magmic products. Your request (Ticket #119186) has been updated. You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Queue Wait Time: *LOW*. You should expect a response within 1 to 2 business days, but it may be less.

Below you will find all the info relevant to your Support Ticket:
Ticket Subject: Spades King
Ticket ID: 119186
Comments:
Justin Price, Apr 17 09:23 (EDT):

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I've included this in a report for our developers to further investigate and will reply as soon as I hear from them.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards

sorry, i had waay too many tabs open, & posted this in the wrong thread, i assume mods only have the super powers to actually **delete** a post... i've searched **everywhere**, including under my bed for the option to delete this post. couldn't find it... so mods, if i had only one wish this very moment..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87