Sprint Shipping Date for Preorders

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I was told my phone should arrive by the 27th, but that's not possible if UPS is delivering. UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays in my area or anywhere to my knowledge. So does this mean I will see my phone on Friday the 26th or will it be the 29th.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was told my phone should arrive by the 27th, but that's not possible if UPS is delivering. UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays in my area or anywhere to my knowledge. So does this mean I will see my phone on Friday the 26th or will it be the 29th.

I think we're all hoping for the 26th, I know I am, my 3D is on its last legs...

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
A Sprint chat rep told me that Sprint will be utilizing multiple curriers for shipping out the S4. Ideally, I want my S4 on Thursday at the latest. :p

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I reached out to a chat rep and here's the latest (see below); hopefully some of us may begin to receive tracking numbers tomorrow -

"Jessica: Everything looks great with your pre-order. It is currently at the final state of processing at our warehouse and will be shipping out to you soon. You can expect to receieve your device on or around the release date, April 27th. Please feel free to check back in 24 hours for any updates on shipping status."

Vague I know but maybe some of us will start to see something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii