Dialer Screen After KitKat 4.4.2 (OTA) Update

D.P.G.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
To anyone who has already received the OTA KitKat update on Sprint did your dialer screen change or is it still the exact same as before the update. I am referring to a stock update no Rooting or launcher change. Thanks.

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Yours doesn't look like this..View attachment 105703

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Nope
2yhejypu.jpg

D.P.G.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies much appreciated I thought something was wrong when I installed the OTA update and nothing but the color of the battery icon changed what a disappointment this is, makes me feel like the old days when I had an iPhone and there was all the hype about the next iOS and like this update you get nearly nothing.

ragdeiii03

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies much appreciated I thought something was wrong when I installed the OTA update and nothing but the color of the battery icon changed what a disappointment this is, makes me feel like the old days when I had an iPhone and there was all the hype about the next iOS and like this update you get nearly nothing.

Before you installed the update did it state the purpose for updating? Mostly it's internal; not external.....

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got the S5 and it has the white background... while I was looking at the S5s at Bestbuy.. they all have the darker ones (which I want..) and it was for different carriers.... is there a way to change it without rooting?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38