New phone dilemma.

Merlin Coryell

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Contract is up for early renewal in Oct. with Exp in Dec. Will be staying with Sprint due to no data caps, done deal.

At this time, I am wondering if I should jump on one of the two current biggies SIII or Evo LTE, or wait to see if something else comes down the pipe between now and the years end.

I have never previously been a fan of what Samsung does to their phones, but it seems to be a clear hardware victor over the Evo LTE. If I were to choose Samsung, might I wait for the Note II?

Any other Androids coming along soon that I might want to wait for?

Danke alles!

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for the next Nexus, it should be out in November, but the best phone spec wise that is actually announced right now will be the Note 2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The issue is you can ALWAYS wait for the newer phone to come out. Unless its out within 40 days of your contract renew and you need a new phone I say go with whats current. Also the S3 is a speed demon! You can not go wrong with it. So if your upgrade is here and you NEED a new phone...I say check out the Evo LTE and S3! (Personally Id say the S3 but I know its not for everyone.)

ToddPsyD

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat with my upgrade. Basically now trying to decide between the S3 and the LG Optimus G. Thoughts? Or do you guys think Sprint will get the next nexus?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2