So thinking of going to at&t

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I compared unlimited with unlimited.

Anything else is apples to oranges.

And I never said it's cheaper in every aspect in every situation, just noted that they are cheaper for the same thing

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

At&t and Verizon still offer unlimited data?

Sent from my Coconut Wireless HTC One

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Who needs unlimited minutes these days?

Sent from my Coconut Wireless HTC One

That was my question... Especially since att/Sprint allow unlimited any mobile to any mobile.. So you basically have unlimited lol.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You can see where my minutes are used (billing resets this Monday). :D.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Attachments

• 1373078869195.jpg
    1373078869195.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 21

Mark Zagotti

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I had ATT and could not stand them. They want to nickel and dime their customers for everything and they have the worst customer service. Sprints network is subpar in comparison but I am in wifi most of the anyway. I am on the 450 unlimited everything plan and have paired my number through Google Voice and I now have virtually unlimited everything. Once network vision is complete, hopefully Sprint will be in higher regards compared to big red or crap ATT.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I had ATT and could not stand them. They want to nickel and dime their customers for everything and they have the worst customer service. Sprints network is subpar in comparison but I am in wifi most of the anyway. I am on the 450 unlimited everything plan and have paired my number through Google Voice and I now have virtually unlimited everything. Once network vision is complete, hopefully Sprint will be in higher regards compared to big red or crap ATT.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

I don't have a lot of friends at AT&T and seem to love them and I'm only thing is going to AT&T to sprint gets better I can't take the slow speeds I'm the only have wifi at home his I secured wifi when I'm out and about I should have mobile data. And sprints mobile data is slow it

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez