why will media not save on the internal memory?? HELP!!! SO ANNOYING!! LOL

Ontiamadriga

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
so i just came up on an atrix 2 as my current phone and my friend upgraded the android system cuz the previous one was ancient...now idk if this was a problem before the upgrade but i cant put any kind of media whatsoever on the phone unless i have an sd card...i mean i cant even take a picture with the camera becuz i need to "insert an sd card" first, WTF?!!? And forget downloading any kind of media whether its downloaded, recieved via text, bluetooth transfered, usb transfered from the computer, nothing!! NADA!!! Nothing will save to the internal memory and i have nearly 4 Gbs of space available on it...or so it says. So i then insert sd card, magically theres still a problem!! Wht a shocker rite? When u try n mount the son of a biscuit sd card it gives me a notification tht theres a "blank sd card and/or unsupported file system" and that i need to format the sd caed. So i format and then the whole blank sd/unsupported file system problem comes back and this vicious cycle continues to continue and im so desperate to have my wife n sons pictures on my phone so i can see them everyday n this phone just wont let me make it :\ PLEASE SOMEONE..ANYONE...EVERYONE...HELP A BRUTHA OUT PUHLEEEZAH??!? Thank ya tank ya™™

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress