android system harming battery life

kona1seven

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been recently getting fantastic battery life on my attic pushing 24 hours easily thanks to turning off background data and turning on only sync social networks over wifi. However recently my android system has been using up quite a bit of battery percentage as listed in battery manager. It is almost cutting my usual 24 hours in half. The only different thing that I have started using on my phone is nexus one live wallpaper which I thought would be listed seperately in battery manager. Any reason why androic system would increase use and harm battery life or is there any way to fix it?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
some improperly/poorly written apps can really drain the battery. I read user comments about nexus live walllpaper available from the market (not the native one on the Nexus phone itself) and lots of people were complaining. try uninstalling it and see how it performs. also you can enter this combination in your phone dialer to see detailed usage about battery, apps, and other things *#*#4636#*#*
on a side note, I purchased a spare OEM batery and always take it with me when I'm out for the whole day. (although had to use it once so far)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo