Note gets warm?

vince2398

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I just also got an ATT LTE Note but noticed it gets little warm under the camera when using it. I was wondering if this is normal or something is wrong with it?

04redgto

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Every smartphone I have ever had gets warm. This is a normal function, just means it is dissipating heat like its supposed to.....

jeeves744

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
its normal. Just like any other electronic device. Heavy usage will make it warm up more. My old phones did that too. I would suggest getting an app to show the internal temp so if it is getting too hot you can stop using it and let it cool down a bit.

Ataraxia212

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
"Battery Indicator". Its primary function is to give you a percentage battery notification in the notification area. If you pull down the notification area, it displays the battery temp in either Fahrenheit or celcius. Unless you are bothered by the addition of the battery notification, dl it. Great app.

Reactions: azkimbers

jeeves744

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Any recommended such apps?

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

I use the battery solo widget. It puts a small (takes up only one spot) widget on your screen that tells you the battery level, and if you tap on it, it tells you the internal temp(*C &*F), voltage, health of the battery, etc. Its simple and works well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa