Miui 1.10.21 rom

iskor12

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Who here is running this ROM? I just installed it and to be honest...I'm a little lost with it. It a ton different than all of the other ROMS that I have tried. So far, I like it though. It has ROM Manager automatically installed...I hope it doesn't mess things up on me.

So, what do you guys recommend that I do with this ROM? How do you have it setup?

Mr. Orange 645

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't use my Droid anymore, but when I did, MIUI was my favorite ROM, because it was so different.

The best way to describe how it functions is to imagine what iOS would be like if it were built on the Android platform. Many of the functions and GUI aesthetics are the same or very similar. Or atleast that's what it was like in July when I switched away from my Droid. It may have changed by now.

It was a little quirky at times, but I loved it. I always had my music and Google Voice widgets on the far left homescreen (We'll call that screen 1). The next screen (screen 2) was my default homescreen, and that had beautiful widgets, calender, and a couple often used apps. Then I finished the screens out to the right with the rest of my apps, usually organized into some folders and organized by how often I used them.

Give it a few days, and I just bet you'll be hooked on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87