i go to sleep 100
wake up with 60
go to sleep 100
wake up 50

stuff like that, check battery graph, and cell standby is on top
and awake is on 100%
WTF? i even turned off my phone and on to reset it and charge it right b4 bed

this awake bug gets me 2 times a week and i have no idea what its from
i have to sleep with my phone plugged in even at 100% so it wont die and i use it for an alarm so i need it

anon(522161)

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Get free Timeriffic or a similar app. I use it to have my phone automatically switch to airplane mode for the night. Battery loses about 2% in the span of the night.

Kiel

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
How good is your signal at home? It looks like your phone spends some time searching for a signal, that could be part of the drain.

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
reception is horrible i always get dropped calls and late texts, but the problem is that this is new

back when i first got my phone it would drian but not this bad, half a battery is bad

i used to turn off 3g by using apnon/off and i wake up with a 2-3 % drain, spectactular

but i feel i should not have to tweak it to not lose 50% i think the biggest problem is that my phone had 100% awake time when idle, unless that is related to the signal

in which case i will turn it off every night..

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like an app is preventing your phone from going to sleep. It's called wake lock. Did this start after you installed a particular app?

Sent from my SGS II

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
cant remember when it happened, i installed a buncha apps at once

i need a similar program to betterybatterystats but for free, credit card waiting in the mail >.>
i tried smart something but it forced closed err time

i also got watch dog lite now

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i dont want to believe it but it says facebook is at the top of the list for everything, but that was never an issue before, in fact i used to use facebook more than i use now but here are some pics that i am not sure how to read

today i am unplugged for 2 hours and it says betterbatterystats is using 9% and is number 3 of my graph..i might uninstall but i still need to know whats up with my mysterious drains lol

KeiranSolaris

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like facebook might be waking up your phone and then keeping it awake. Is it auto syncing or something like that? I hate facebook so I've never even opened the app on my phone but if there's an option you might want to stop it from constantly updating.