Goodbye ;/

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
well as some of you know, i am returning the GSG2 today... i'm doing so not with anger and frustration about the android OS (i actually have a better understanding of it now) but it just isnt the right OS for me at this time.. gadgets should simplify one's life and i am NOT knocking android but its to much for me.. also i was unable to use my upgrade credit.. tho next year i would consider an android (depending on how iPhone 5 looks hahah).. and by then ICS will be out too..

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
well as some of you know, i am returning the GSG2 today... i'm doing so not with anger and frustration about the android OS (i actually have a better understanding of it now) but it just isnt the right OS for me at this time.. gadgets should simplify one's life and i am NOT knocking android but its to much for me.. also i was unable to use my upgrade credit.. tho next year i would consider an android (depending on how iPhone 5 looks hahah).. and by then ICS will be out too..
my GS2 DOES simplify my life amazingly. if it was too much for you, perhaps you didn't give it enough time to attempt to learn it more thoroughly.

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
my GS2 DOES simplify my life amazingly. if it was too much for you, perhaps you didn't give it enough time to attempt to learn it more thoroughly.

i did i really did and had a lot of support.. plus like i said i cant be paying $549.. but thank you :)

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
if you cant handle an android than it might be a tad to difficult to setup the iphone 4 s because you need to mess with it in order to stop the battery drain

the battery is probably worse than my s2 from what i read in a bunch of iphone forums, i agree the androis is hard to learn, being computer savvy helped me, u have to teach urself not expect the phone to lay it out for u

but than again this is why iphones exist, for people who want to use it straight out of the box

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
He's back (was Re: Goodbye ;/)

so i decided that since the SGS2 was way to much since i had to buy out of contract.. i returned it tonight.. was feeling so guilty about spending that kind of $$..i returned it.. but this little taste of android has me wanting more (damn you green man LOL).. i figured i'd get a samsung player 5"

its 269 so i can get it have $ left.. dont need to worry about cell phone lines or contracts.. and i can learn more android stuff and wont forget what i have learned .. i have to say there is a learning curve to android esp coming from ios.. once i got thru that found android to be fun and some times left me wondering what apple was thinking or not thinking.. and i def want to learn more.. so yea yur stuck with me ..

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
if you cant handle an android than it might be a tad to difficult to setup the iphone 4 s because you need to mess with it in order to stop the battery drain

the battery is probably worse than my s2 from what i read in a bunch of iphone forums, i agree the androis is hard to learn, being computer savvy helped me, u have to teach urself not expect the phone to lay it out for u

but than again this is why iphones exist, for people who want to use it straight out of the box

actually i dont have the battery issue on my 4s...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard