USB To Go- Use Any USB Device with GS3 (Game Controllers, Keyboards, MORE!)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This is old I know, but just in case some people didn't know...u should get a USB To Go for your GS3....it is AWESOME!
It lets you connect and USB enabled device to your S3 (Export/import games from an external HD to and fro your phone, Use game controllers to play games on your phone, use a keyboard on your phone, more)

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Cool.. since I don't want to watch a 30 min video about it, other than game controllers, what other devices can you add that make sense when using a 4.8" screen.. I can't see using a USB keyboard/mouse combo but I guess it might make sense.. Printer? hmmmm. Already have a 35 gb microSD.. And where do you get the device? Thanks.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Cool.. since I don't want to watch a 30 min video about it, other than game controllers, what other devices can you add that make sense when using a 4.8" screen.. I can't see using a USB keyboard/mouse combo but I guess it might make sense.. Printer? hmmmm. Already have a 35 gb microSD.. And where do you get the device? Thanks.
Well I got mine off ebay, its not expensive either!

Jamieguk

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been missing out ! Is there anything out there that will allow me to use both MHL and Usb to go at the same time ? This would be epic.

mordyb

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
This is old I know, but just in case some people didn't know...u should get a USB To Go for your GS3....it is AWESOME!
It lets you connect and USB enabled device to your S3 (Export/import games from an external HD to and fro your phone, Use game controllers to play games on your phone, use a keyboard on your phone, more)

http://youtu.be/46IiRyigUH0

Does it have to be specifically for gs3 or I can buy any one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo