Android System at 50%

Anthony212

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Alright guys I need a little help, I'm on my battery setting and its showing the Android System running at 50%, then cell standby at 17%, and so forth. Android system went from like 15% to 50% after I accessed my sound settings to change the sound notifications. I tried restarting the phone and turning it off but in the end its still at 50%. Any suggestions?
attachment

Last edited:

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Alright guys I need a little help, I'm on my battery setting and its showing the Android System running at 50%, then cell standby at 17%, and so forth. Android system went from like 15% to 50% after I accessed my sound settings to change the sound notifications. I tried restarting the phone and turning it off but in the end its still at 50%. Any suggestions?
Click to view quoted image

Try wiping the battery stats through recovery.. or if you let the battery charge to 100 % before you unplug it that should reset it also. After that then monitor it. Might be all it is.

Reactions: Anthony212

Anthony212

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Try wiping the battery stats through recovery.. or if you let the battery charge to 100 % before you unplug it that should reset it also. After that then monitor it. Might be all it is.

I'm really shocked that it went back to normal when I charged it to 100%. Thanks!