GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Once they are on your computer, you can do whatever you like with them. There is no DRM set on your personal photos.

If you are asking how to do this, you should be able to plug the thumb drive into the computer, it will be mounted with a drive letter, like f: or something similar, go into kies and choose the photos. You should then be able to send them to the thumbdrive through the kies menus.

If you know where the files are stored on your computer, you can avoid kies altogether and use windows explorer (assuming you have windows) and add them to the thumbdrive manually.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Once they are on your computer, you can do whatever you like with them. There is no DRM set on your personal photos.

If you are asking how to do this, you should be able to plug the thumb drive into the computer, it will be mounted with a drive letter, like f: or something similar, go into kies and choose the photos. You should then be able to send them to the thumbdrive through the kies menus.

If you know where the files are stored on your computer, you can avoid kies altogether and use windows explorer (assuming you have windows) and add them to the thumbdrive manually.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I use a MacBook Pro, but i've got the idea now. Download photos into Kies, plug in thumb drive, and upload selected photos from Kies to thumb drive. Thanks.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa