Case on Garnet Red

jpetty

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I got a black case it looks pretty nice. Its called the UAG case. Urban armor gear, its a impact case. They're nice. Check it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I generally get my cases on ebay cause they are often, less expensive. I actually ordered the case before I upgraded to the SG SIII. Then when I went, they only had white & blue and so I ended up with the white. The one I found was green and that burgundy kinda red. Think it would have looked nice. Not sure how it will look on the white one. Went ahead and got another and its a lime green and white.

I'm trying to figure out what case would look nice on this color. Suggestions? Photos?

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a slate gray case on her Garnet Red SGS3. I think it looks pretty sweet! ...Kind of jealous actually.

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
That's what I love about people. We are all so different. Now me, never, ever gray. Bright colors. I would have loved getting the red but it just didn't work out. Like the white though. But as much as I think red and gray is a good color combo, never would have put a gray one on.

My wife has a slate gray case on her Garnet Red SGS3. I think it looks pretty sweet! ...Kind of jealous actually.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I got a black case it looks pretty nice. Its called the UAG case. Urban armor gear, its a impact case. They're nice. Check it out.
Really appreciate your post re: the UAG case yesterday, jpetty. ;) After reading it, I found the [ 79 ] page thread, yes, that's right, 79 page thread? on the UAG cases over on the XDA-Dev. forum. lol
UAG has a nice looking site :cool:, and I spent a considerable time reading reviews on XDA and on Amazon. Thinking I might order one. So thanks again, as I hadn't heard of the case before your post yesterday. ;)

Update: Well, pulled the trigger; ordered the UAG Aviator.
Thanks again, jpetty.

Last edited:

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the inout I currentk y have the plain white belkin sheer grip but I don't know if I really like if on the red as it just looks white from the back

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Clearly I'm still getting the hang of typing in this coming from my iPhone lol