The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an M8 also, so I'm looking forward to the Blinkfeed improvements and no lock screen, but not the thinner less contrast font. At least you can download new fonts now ,but contrast is an issue. When it becomes available soon, post your impressions or tips.

binxiboo

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
After Sense 6 on other carriers, I see some people saying they can no longer send/receive MMS on WiFi and/or with data off. They have to turn it off and on, where now, if you have data off, it auto sends. Does anyone know if this is going to be the case for AT&T as well?
If this is not the correct place to post, please tell me where also. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Let's hope tomorrow. To my ears, the M7 still sounds about 25% "clearer" when listening to the speakers than the M8 with the same media. M8 is "louder" though. I would like the sense 6 and other updates on my M7 to compare even better before I try to load the Harmon Kardon software on my M8. I do prefer the size and weight of the original One. It's great to have these options.

Last edited:

Jason Stroud1

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Let's hope tomorrow. To my ears, the M7 still sounds about 25% "clearer" when listening to the speakers than the M8 with the same media. M8 is "louder" though. I would like the sense 6 and other updates on my M7 to compare even better before I try to load the Harmon Kardon software on my M8. I do prefer the size and weight of the original One. It's great to have these options.

Downloading now!
8e7ugyqy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
There are lots of improvements besides blink feed like :

Option for no lock screen is back
The font is "lighter", but now you can download your own fonts
extreme power savings mode
new wallpapers
System wide Themes
some new sounds
Camera app updated
new color themes in messages
AT&T radio update (I'm getting about 1 bar better reception)
Software build # is now 5.12.502.2

Anyone spot anymore?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana