In need of some online tech support for my Inspire 4g

Getbusylivin

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Could someone please point me in the direction of some online tech support for my Inspire 4 g.. I am having issues with predictive text and it isn't getting any better,, I think it is a phone or software issue cause performs the same in texting and emails.. It is no longer picking the most obvious correct word that I have used hundreds of times before but it will pick the next word in line which alot of times are not even real words but just letters,,

Thanks for the help

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried any alternate keyboards? Swiftkey is pretty good, but you have to give it a week or two to adapt to your typing style.

tmn72tx

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Getbusylivin,

I use Swift X and really love it. Right now, you can get it for $0.49 at the Android Play sale, which is a good savings over the original price. However, if you want to stick with the stock keyboard, another thing to try is clear out the nonsense words from your personal dictionary. That is here:

Menu -> Settings -> Language & Keyboard -> Touch Input -> Personal Dictionary

Getbusylivin

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the Swiftkey X .. WOW what a difference it makes.. Alot of the times you just pick the word and don't even have to type it.. It was free for me also,,, Thanks for the suggestions,,,

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the Swiftkey X .. WOW what a difference it makes.. Alot of the times you just pick the word and don't even have to type it.. It was free for me also,,, Thanks for the suggestions,,,

Just wait until you use it for a while. It periodically reports to you how many keystrokes it has saved. Me and my thumbs love it.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez