Standby time on LG G2

kcervino18

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
My boyfriend finally convinced me to switch from iPhone to Android this past month and I was very impressed with the G2. One huge thing I liked was how the battery lasted so long. I could use my phone all day and the battery would barely drain. However, recently I've noticed that when I go to bed with a fully charged phone, 5-6 hours later I'll wake up and it will be at 60-70% battery life without being touched throughout the night.. Does anyone know why or how this is happening? I feel like it wasn't an issue until recently.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Do you have any location services enabled or Bluetooth? Both will vampire your battery worse than a girlfriend on her boyfriend's credit card.

g2

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Can some one help me understand what nfc stands for on the lg g2

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Nfc stands for Near Field Communication. It is an easy way for devices to establish a link or transfer information.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
My boyfriend finally convinced me to switch from iPhone to Android this past month and I was very impressed with the G2. One huge thing I liked was how the battery lasted so long. I could use my phone all day and the battery would barely drain. However, recently I've noticed that when I go to bed with a fully charged phone, 5-6 hours later I'll wake up and it will be at 60-70% battery life without being touched throughout the night.. Does anyone know why or how this is happening? I feel like it wasn't an issue until recently.

My G2 doesn't drain at all when I set it down for 6-8 hours. You might have a wakelock issue. Try using Wakelock Detector and Gsam Battery Monitor to figure out what's going on. Then you can use Greenify to hibernate problematic apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38