LTE issue in San Diego

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It seems LTE issue just the official her in San Diego but it seems to be enabled.

I do notice faster speeds when on LTE but what I also notice is an unstable connection. I rarely get a connection with more than one bar when on LTE. Most of the time it drops down to 4G aka H+.

Probably the most frustrating discovery is I cannot acess the Internet when on a call. I do this often and now I've come to discover it might not be possible in the future I'm disappointed to say the least.

Are other folks having the same issues in LTE enabled areas or is just limited to me/San Diego?

Internet_Tough_Guy

May 14, 2013
Visit site
this is all probably b/c LTE still being tested and it hasn't been fully implemented yet. You're better off waiting for an official annoucement that San Diego has been implemented. I see this all over the TMonews.com . People confirm LTE logos on their phone but they still get sh!tty DL/UL speeds (more like HSPA+ speeds). When it's fully implemented, you will consistently get 30 down 20 up speeds. Until then, sit tight and wait for the testing to finish.

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks would disabling the LTE help?

I'm fine with the slower 4G speed so long as I have a stronger signal and have the ability to place a call and have Internet access simultaneously.

Internet_Tough_Guy

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks would disabling the LTE help?

I'm fine with the slower 4G speed so long as I have a stronger signal and have the ability to place a call and have Internet access simultaneously.

I think it would help, under settings "Mobile Network" you can select "Automatic 4G/3G/2G"