Update? Its now November

j556x45

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Weren't we supposed to get JB in October-wish? Anybody know why Sprint is the only one that has his available? Wth?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I had a feeling a thread would be started about it. I'm just going to advise you to quit thinking about it. The last official world was in the coming months. Unfortunately you might have to wait until 2k13. Only thing left for you to do now is either root & flash or wait and update. Sorry man

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

Last edited:

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Best thing you can do is forget about it. Making a thread asking others won't magically release the update any sooner.
The phones outside of the US basically have the potential to get it first. This is due the identical hardware. From my experiences CDMA carriers use to get updates later then GSM but I guess its not in this case.

From what I know T-MOBILE has the most bloatware on the S3. So I guess its taking longer to implement Wi-Fi calling and adding the 7+ apps. They could even be adding more bloatware. Also remember while the Sprint and Verizon variants are basically the same T-Mobile anf AT&T are different. That is because the lack of LTE for T-Mobile.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87