rooted without back up

dustlane

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I just came across a brand new LG Nitro that was rooted. However, apparently when the guy rooted it, he didn't back up the phone first. I want to give it to my son but I want to get it back to factory specs with everything like it was when it came out of the box. I use an iPhone myself so I am in the dark when it comes to android. Can this Nitro be restored or will it be rooted forever? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pitbull26

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I just came across a brand new LG Nitro that was rooted. However, apparently when the guy rooted it, he didn't back up the phone first. I want to give it to my son but I want to get it back to factory specs with everything like it was when it came out of the box. I use an iPhone myself so I am in the dark when it comes to android. Can this Nitro be restored or will it be rooted forever? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.lg-phones.org/the-easy-way-to-root-unroot-lg-android-phones.html

I think this might work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea go to the official website and download the official from and flash it it'll remove root but it'll be out of the box but eh y wise a good thing :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress