Swipe with S pen? lag?

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I went to AT&T and played with this phone. Nice phone.
What I didn't think to try while there was swipe with the S pen, can you do that?

and 2nd question, the S4 I had lagged like a dog. The Note 3 didn't seem to do that at the store. Anyone seeing any Lag while using the Note 3? (be honest plz. lots of people tried to say the S4 didn't lag and sorry for being so blunt but that is a straight out lie. or maybe they never used anything but samsung devices and never experienced a smooth phone before, i.e just normal to them)

Thinking about grabbing a Note 3 soon(tm)

Thanks

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I went to AT&T and played with this phone. Nice phone.
What I didn't think to try while there was swipe with the S pen, can you do that?

and 2nd question, the S4 I had lagged like a dog. The Note 3 didn't seem to do that at the store. Anyone seeing any Lag while using the Note 3? (be honest plz. lots of people tried to say the S4 didn't lag and sorry for being so blunt but that is a straight out lie. or maybe they never used anything but samsung devices and never experienced a smooth phone before, i.e just normal to them)

Thinking about grabbing a Note 3 soon(tm)

Thanks

Swipe as in keyboard text swiping, yes it does that. Lag like the S4, no it doesn't do that I'm happy to say. Very fast and responsive.

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
My s4 also suffered from multiple lag/stutters every day, so far I'm happy to report my note 3 is on a whole different level. After the S4 mistake I'm probably going to stay in the note loop.

Note 3 <Caesars>