Opting Out of Unlimited Data

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes that does make a difference but there were people not using servers still getting popped say your addicted to call of duty online gaming console or pc there were people gaming and watching net flicks or a lot of youtube or families all using the net and boom they get a nasty surprise

must have unlocked boot loaders!!

Yea...I would hate to be hit by that bs when I don't run servers! 😡

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
i gave it up a few month ago because we had to but a seperate IPAD data plan that wasn't unlimited. We use family share data and we don't even come close. Total savings was about $35 a month giving up unlimited data that's like 400 bucks a year! No regrets

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I dont even see any usage statistics available on my u-verse data information. I see usage for telephone, TV PPV orders, but nothing on data.

Posted via Android Central App

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Att.com/myusage just make sure to login with your member is (email) not your cell phone. I'm not sure why you want to see your home Wi-Fi data usage though since that's not related to your unlimited cell phone data plan.

Also uverse data cap is 250GB per month. After that you get a letter that says you've reached 250 and you will be charged $10 for every 50 more GB you use. This is nation wide. I used to work there. No throttling. They do participate in the program that turns in piraters though.

And call of duty 24/7 wouldn't even come close to 50GB a month. It's only streaming Netflix in HD for hours and hours averaging 15+ hours a day. That adds up quick with roommates.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Att.com/myusage just make sure to login with your member is (email) not your cell phone. I'm not sure why you want to see your home Wi-Fi data usage though since that's not related to your unlimited cell phone data plan.

Also uverse data cap is 250GB per month. After that you get a letter that says you've reached 250 and you will be charged $10 for every 50 more GB you use. This is nation wide. I used to work there. No throttling. They do participate in the program that turns in piraters though.

And call of duty 24/7 wouldn't even come close to 50GB a month. It's only streaming Netflix in HD for hours and hours averaging 15+ hours a day. That adds up quick with roommates.

Netflicks pandora cod usually ive been off for 3 days lately been streaming whole series on netflicks and pirated anime sites just wait till I get my gaming rig build I download roms im always on a forum most of which is my phone google play music
Tell me this why are they soo keen on locking boot loaders??? And unlimited is for me as I can use 5 gigs within 3 hours

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Netflicks pandora cod usually ive been off for 3 days lately been streaming whole series on netflicks and pirated anime sites just wait till I get my gaming rig build I download roms im always on a forum most of which is my phone google play music
Tell me this why are they soo keen on locking boot loaders??? And unlimited is for me as I can use 5 gigs within 3 hours

I have used 8gb in half an hour before.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Ive dine worse lol soin as I paid my bill after 4 hours I was being throttled again lol

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Ive dine worse lol soin as I paid my bill after 4 hours I was being throttled again lol

Too much data in just so little time! Wow! Just wow! :eek::eek:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol I was dl torrent files tv shows streaming Pandora pirating music

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

We do not condone this talk on the forums. Just FYI! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
We do not condone this talk on the forums. Just FYI! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I don't do it anymore this is a few years ago from days when I was rocking an HTC inspire now I actually pay for things I'm legal now ;)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't do it anymore this is a few years ago from days when I was rocking an HTC inspire now I actually pay for things I'm legal now ;)

:D:thumbup: