Infuse for cheap

sifriheavy

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I once read this guy posting on AC about getting an AT&T phone for a cheaper price, he stated the following:

1) buy the phone on contract for X years (normally 2 years,right?)

2) pay the early termination fee

3) enter CellPhoneUnlock - Unlock Blackberry, Unlock Samsung, Unlock Nokia, Unlock Motorola, Unlock Sony Ericsson and many more! and then select Carrier AT&T and Model Infuse I997 then write your IMEI.

or something like that for the third step (if you want it unlocked), by doing this, he stated, he could buy a phone without having to pay the no-contract price.

Could someone help me and see if this is correct? I dont live in the US but I really want to jump into an INFUSE and fully enter the android world, this info could really help me trying to achieve that.

Regards

Cesar Ferrer :)

3.juan4

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
With the new contracts of AT&T the early termination fee is $350 ( it goes down by $10 a month I think.) Adding the $350 fee with any cost to the phone. I'll just say $100. You pay $450 which is cheaper to a full retail price. You might get a activation fee though for $26, along that some small prorated amount for when you did have service. Even for a day. So you may still pay the retail price or just a bit lower.

Hope this helped. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith