Micro SD Card recommendation

Stonecold

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to buy a new micro SD Card for my Infuse. Is there any brand that you recommend or does it not matter?
And I think I saw a post that some people were having problems with the 32gb, but I can't seem to find that post anymore. Can someone confirm this?

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
i dont know what people are recommending but i just put in a scandisk card from radio shack and it works just fine. it was only an 8 gig though.

rvrocket

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have heard the same hings about 32gb unless you want to fork over big bucks for a class 10. I bought a Pny 16gb class 10 from best buy it works great and it is fast.. I buy sd cards and the like locally because I know if there are any problems with it I just take it back to the store and get a new one.

dano9

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I would highly recommend getting the fastest microsdhc card you can find. The class 10 cards are fastest, then class 6 and then class 4 or lower. I wouldn't get a card slower than class 4. If you are playing back a movie on a slower card, it could freeze during playback at times. I would also recommend the A-Data brand as first choice. You can watch website like Blank Media, Ink & Toner, Flash Memory, Gadgets & More - Meritline? and newegg.com and they change every day or so with different cards and prices. Saw an A-Data 16gb class 10 microsdhc card with SD adapter (which is nice to have) for $35 bucks today. Hope this helps.

Tdlc831

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
HOw did you get it to recognize the 32 gb card mine won't using a Samsung infuse 4g with a 32gb sandisk 4 class card

- - - Updated - - -

HOw did you get it to recognize the 32 gb card mine won't using a Samsung infuse 4g with a 32gb sandisk 4 class card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87