Any Google+ users so far?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Any Google+ users out there got an invite and using the program yet? If so, Im looking for some people to add to an Android Central Circle. Let me know. I dont believe this will take over FaceBook, but its probably going to be the next best thing. More Discreet. More private in a way.

gmmech

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Pouts in the corner! I don't have my invite yet, I was on wave and everything come-on Google! I left blackberry for you! LOL

sent from my HTC Merge using Tapatalk

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Searching for someone via email doesn't yield any results. If you guys want to be added, post your First and Last Name.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I've received two invites but they came to my Google Apps account. Apparently it doesn't work with Google+. I'm trying to get an invite to a real Gmail.com account.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm awaiting this and have not got my invite yet. I honestly hope this starts to take a slice from facebook as I an really getting tired of facebook. Plus I could just see this syncing with all our android phones better than facebook ever will and could make the os so much more better than ios and another reason to switch.

Sent from da infuse mon!

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, make sure you use a Gmail account. I tried with two of my Google Apps accounts and could not do it. Once I gave my Gmail.com account, it worked.

Now, how do I send out invitations to other people? I tried in the Circles area, but got a message saying invitations were temporarily off. I think there must another area to send out invites from.

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, make sure you use a Gmail account. I tried with two of my Google Apps accounts and could not do it. Once I gave my Gmail.com account, it worked.

Now, how do I send out invitations to other people? I tried in the Circles area, but got a message saying invitations were temporarily off. I think there must another area to send out invites from.

Just create a post to your stream, then click share and enter the email of the person you want to invite.

Reactions: Egidio

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Someone named Andrew sent me one, Andrew if you're on here thanks! I don't believe I can join right now tho because they're full but when it opens up I will! I appreciate it :)

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Someone named Andrew sent me one, Andrew if you're on here thanks! I don't believe I can join right now tho because they're full but when it opens up I will! I appreciate it :)
You're Welcome. Just keep trying at various times. They will open it up again and you will be able to join with the same invitation. I will send to as many members as I can.

Reactions: nicoled985

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, clicked the comment, then clicked Join, but it took me to the page saying it's in limited field trial. Guess I'll have to keep trying.

Thanks a lot!