Tag Heuer Connected - Constant Crashing After Update

Tonypax

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I was wondering if someone can help.
I recently bought a Tag Heuer Connected watch which was my first ever android wear watch. After setting up and pairing with my phone, the watch had two updates required. The first was successful with no issues. During the second update the screen started flashing and the phone kept vibrating/buzzing with the screen being unresponsive 99% of the time. After doing some research i was told to fully charge, let the battery drain and try again. I have done this numerous times to much frustration and very limited success.
I was also told to do a factory reset. This required many restarts and other issues as previously mentioned the screen isn't working and only sometimes (1 try in every 100) can i get to the hardware reset page and actually click it. I have finally managed a factory reset, but the watch continues to buzz and the screen flashes every second or so with the screen again not functioning correctly. I am pretty sure it had something to do with the update as i had no issues before update number 2. I have spent many hours looking at similar issues and this forum was recommended.
Any help on this will be truly appreciated.
Tony

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I have had several android wear watches and I have never had this kind of trouble. I would have Tag replace it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tonypax

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I have had several android wear watches and I have never had this kind of trouble. I would have Tag replace it.

Posted via the Android Central App
Many thanks. Still waiting for Tag support to get back to me. Its been 3 days and its driving me insane. I was hoping there would be some kind of fix.