Telus SGS4 - Missing files via USB access

carleencs

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I need help. I have been accessing normally my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the Camera (PTP) USB Connection, until just a few minutes ago that I can no longer access it at all. When viewing it in my phone using the Files folder, I can see all of my files, yet when I plug it again via the USB, I am unable to view any of them. All the folders show, but each folder shows no items. What could be the problem here? How can I get this back to normal? Please help. Thank you!

Chris Caruana

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Iam hacing similar problems.When i connect my phone to PC it is normal and I can transfer photos from my phone to the PC but when it comes to music when i transfer music it stop responding and loose connection.what is the problem?

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I need help. I have been accessing normally my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the Camera (PTP) USB Connection, until just a few minutes ago that I can no longer access it at all. When viewing it in my phone using the Files folder, I can see all of my files, yet when I plug it again via the USB, I am unable to view any of them. All the folders show, but each folder shows no items. What could be the problem here? How can I get this back to normal? Please help. Thank you!

are you using Kies to transfer files over? if not give that a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699