Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Im looking for a 2.1 rom with the Nexus One app drawer on it and the live wallpapers. I have seen a few around the net and thru links but none of them look like they have been up dated in almost 2 months. Im trying to find one that has all the new features that have been released. If it doesnt exist so be it Im just curious. Thanks in advance!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Best bet Look for the alldroid community rom it has been updated and can be found at alldroid in the Droid development forum

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

Wonder if anyone is running this ROM here on AC?
If so, how good is it?

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Best bet Look for the alldroid community rom it has been updated and can be found at alldroid in the Droid development forum

Shoutout to the guys at Alldroid and all the developers on there. I love their work... but they site is a pain in the ass to search thru. its sooo hard to find links and ACTUAL roms. Everything on there is in the works or for developers.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yes I'm running this rom now at 1.1ghz and it's great I'm in the process of updating to beta 2b but his roms are quick and quite stable. But everthing looks like its in the works becouse they are constantly updating and tweaking their roms. Bye the way no 2.1 rom will be out of beta until they can base it off of our 2.1 try the Tom out just make sure to wipe data prior to the update

Here's a link to beta 2b Beta0.2b.zip

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The question is did he wipe prior to the installation some roms are funny about that and even wiping data wouldn't do that he would have to format the system. Try wiping your data and reloading the rom

Last edited:

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ok i did the wipe first and got it to work. and all the live wall papers are working too all but the nexus? anyway to fix this?