After I deleted the OS plus TWRP my phone is not being recognized by my computer, how do I fix this problem?

A

AC Question

I deleted the OS plus TWRP

I deleted the OS and the TWRP recovery from my nokia X . Now the phone cant be recognized by the computer and am unable to put things back .I cant even access the recovery mode. Please Help me out. I just need to install anything that will be compatible as long its android.Please HELP.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: I deleted the OS plus TWRP

I deleted the OS and the TWRP recovery from my nokia X . Now the phone cant be recognized by the computer and am unable to put things back .I cant even access the recovery mode. Please Help me out. I just need to install anything that will be compatible as long its android.Please HELP.
Unfortunately you may not be able to restore it. Are there Nokia X factory images available for flashing? If so, then that may be your only way to get it going again.

Alex Boey

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

You mean the hardware part is also connected to The company , I thought it should be like PCs where by you Can change the OS to any of your choice like from Windows to Obuntu or Linux etc I think we should try with the alternative you have even if its for another company as long as the phone gets to work it would be better.

Alex Boey

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

You mean the hardware part is also connected to The company , I thought it should be like PCs where by you Can change the OS to any of your choice like from Windows to Ubuntu or Linux etc I think we should try with the alternative you have even if its for another company as long as the phone gets to work it would be better.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

On a PC, access to the optical (CD/DVD) drive is part of the BIOS, and if you somehow mess that up, you can't get into the computer. Otherwise, you can install any OS to the hard drive, because you can access the hard drive.

In an Android phone, the "BIOS" is the boot and recovery partitions of internal storage. If you wipe them, you need hardware that can write to them to restore enough to flash an OS - it's like a bad flash of the flashable BIOS on a PC..

Alex Boey

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

Thanks Rukbat. Now I have gotten the concept clearly understood. Wow I will never mess with my PC if that's the case. You mean a PC in any way maybe using a recovery tool software cant write on the recover partition or the hardware is only owned by the companies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose