tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from iPhone to the s23. I have airpods that I have paired with the new phone. I also use my iPad to watch movies. Is it worth it to get the samsung pods or keep the airpods. TIA

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd say get the buds 2 pro's. Tried the airpods pro 2 a couple weeks ago and felt that the buds were superior in fit and sound.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I use my Airpods Pro 2 with my S23U, and they work and sound great. The only catch is that you can't change any settings or update them without pairing them to an iPhone or iPad.

I own Sennheiser buds and Sony Wf1000XM4 as well, and the Airpods fit my ears the best and cause me no discomfort when listening for a long time.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Ive used my Airpods pro 2 and they soundgreat along with the noise canceling. I still have my buds Pro 2 in the sealed Box wondering if I just should sell it? I already have a collection of Samsung headphones including the buds live and the buds Pro 1.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Ive used my Airpods pro 2 and they soundgreat along with the noise canceling. I still have my buds Pro 2 in the sealed Box wondering if I just should sell it? I already have a collection of Samsung headphones including the buds live and the buds Pro 1.

I am in the exact same boat (minus the Buds Live.)

I used my wife's AirPods Pro for a week on a recent trip and splurged on the APP2 when I got back. No regrets whatsoever. APP2 is above average (if not excellent) for everything, but the differentiator for me was the fit/comfort and that their case is the most pocketable of all major brands (21mm thick.)

I have already listed my Buds Pro 2 and will list my Buds Pro (1) soon as well.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Y'all taking about APP2 which I'm thinking of picking up at $50 off currently lol hmm let's see I have Air pods 1 ...AP3...Galaxy buds 2 ..buds live...buds2 Pro ..beats solo 2 and 3 ...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Haha only two at this time ..but I have to say I use them all ...only my original AP are the least used only bc battery is so bad now ...many of the Samsung buds I picked up with new phones so I used rewards ...

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have beats air pods and they pair and work perfectly on my s23. I don't see the need to change.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I happily use both...Ipads have great apps integration, split screen actually works better than Android tablets. Their headphones are amazing compared to the competition.

Well, I'm glad you found something that works for you. But for me, it's still anything but Apple.

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd say keep it since you still have an apple device, but if you hardly pick up your iPad, look into trading in your airpods through Samsung and see how much they'll give you for them, and buy some galaxy buds. They work on Apple devices also, just can't use all the functions (but majority of the functions you can)

Sent from my S23 Ultra in that cream color using AC Forums mobile app

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I happily use both...Ipads have great apps integration, split screen actually works better than Android tablets. Their headphones are amazing compared to the competition.

That's subjective as you can actually have 3 apps in the multi screen plus multi window which by far is the best. Mutli window helps me in so many situations that aren't needed for spilt screen.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Y'all taking about APP2 which I'm thinking of picking up at $50 off currently lol hmm let's see I have Air pods 1 ...AP3...Galaxy buds 2 ..buds live...buds2 Pro ..beats solo 2 and 3 ...
I have at least one extra pair of Galaxy buds you've named. I need to sell them before they get too old lol. All the Galaxy devices I've bought over the years along with receiving free or discounted buds.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I bought my Galaxy Buds 2 used. They are by far my favorite earbuds. I also bought the Soundcore Liberty 3 Pros and they just don't stay in my ears that well. Thankfully I bought those used as well. I'll just keep them as a backup. I've never spent more than $75 on earbuds and never will. I'm very picky when it comes to my earbuds. These buds 2 stay in my ears with no problem. I've tried the stem style earbuds and they fall out every time. Sound quality is good enough on these. If I want to have a good listening experience, I'll use my Soundcore Q30'S. But they are over the ear muffs and I usually have only one ear in at work.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
That's subjective as you can actually have 3 apps in the multi screen plus multi window which by far is the best. Mutli window helps me in so many situations that aren't needed for spilt screen.

3 apps sounds great on paper but the implementation is hideous and doesn't serve a purpose to anyone but to win the numbers game.

If you ever need 3 windows open (2 at 1/4 size) running Android phone apps on a tablet doing who knows what then you sir aren't doing anything productive.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have Buds Pro for personal use and I use a pair of Raycons paired to my work MAC for Zoom/Teams calls. I have tried them for music and honestly, the Raycons are only good for voice. Compared to my Buds Pro, there is just no comparison. They are also way too expensive for even giving to my kids... Thankfully, I didn't pay for these Raycons, the price to value proposition is just not there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000