retrofred

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I used the Bud Pro 2's that came my S23U as a promotion but sadly hurt my ears. Gave to my daughter as an upgrade from her Bud 2's.

Recently picked up a pair of Bose QC 2's, and they sound better than the BP2 and Airpods pro. They were expensive, but with the way sound, was okay with the extra coin spent.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I listed my Soundcore Liberty 3 Pros on eBay and ordered a pair of Soundcore Space A40's. The Libertys are just too big for my ears.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought my Galaxy Buds 2 used. They are by far my favorite earbuds. I also bought the Soundcore Liberty 3 Pros and they just don't stay in my ears that well. Thankfully I bought those used as well. I'll just keep them as a backup. I've never spent more than $75 on earbuds and never will. I'm very picky when it comes to my earbuds. These buds 2 stay in my ears with no problem. I've tried the stem style earbuds and they fall out every time. Sound quality is good enough on these. If I want to have a good listening experience, I'll use my Soundcore Q30'S. But they are over the ear muffs and I usually have only one ear in at work.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Yep. The airpods pro 2's would not stay in my ear when working out. Also the sound quality left a lot to be desired for me. Use them twice and took them back lol.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have Buds Pro for personal use and I use a pair of Raycons paired to my work MAC for Zoom/Teams calls. I have tried them for music and honestly, the Raycons are only good for voice. Compared to my Buds Pro, there is just no comparison. They are also way too expensive for even giving to my kids... Thankfully, I didn't pay for these Raycons, the price to value proposition is just not there.
I thought raycons were pretty cheap? (About 50 bucks) guess that was only when they came out. You know after a name is established as a brand the price goes up

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I thought raycons were pretty cheap? (About 50 bucks) guess that was only when they came out. You know after a name is established as a brand the price goes up

I haven't heard great things about Raycons. I've watched and read many, many reviews. Raycons are around $75-$100. And that's for the entry level basic models.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers