Alarm clock only rings for 1 second on Samsung S5.

kareemarfaoui

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey there!
I have this problem wtih my new Samsung S5 where the alarm clock set for next morning only rings for like half a second then turns it self off. It worked the first time I set it but now it's failing all the time. If i set the alarm right now for let say 1 minute ahead of time, the alarm will ring as it should. But when i set it for next morning when going to bed it only rings for half a second.
Anyone else with the same problem and possibly a fix for it? I've seen a lot of threads both here and on other forums but havent foound a fix for it.. It's kind of annoying that this simple thing doesnt work properly..
/Kareem

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem on my G2, my issue was allowing Google hot word detection to work everywhere. Now that it only works on my home screen again my alarms work fine once more. Might be worth looking at.

SQUIRREL!!!

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey there!
I have this problem wtih my new Samsung S5 where the alarm clock set for next morning only rings for like half a second then turns it self off. It worked the first time I set it but now it's failing all the time. If i set the alarm right now for let say 1 minute ahead of time, the alarm will ring as it should. But when i set it for next morning when going to bed it only rings for half a second.
Anyone else with the same problem and possibly a fix for it? I've seen a lot of threads both here and on other forums but havent foound a fix for it.. It's kind of annoying that this simple thing doesnt work properly..
/Kareem

Go to Google Play Store and check out this alarm app.
ysyqusav.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick