Am I Crazy....

CD1X

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
for salivating over this phone...I have a Droid X and besides 4G and a front facing camera I dont know if theres much difference between the X and the Thunderbolt. Regardless tho whenever an official release date is announced, its getting marked in my calender immediately!!!!

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
If you're crazy then I am too :)

AndroidCentral is probably saying: " this Green_Laser guy is all over the Tbolt threads and is barely offline" hehe

I don't know if it's me or my Storm1 making me do this. :-D

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
green_laser im with you, work with a laptop on a air card in my work van. so i jus leave a couple tabs open one is usualy on android central forums lol

iphone 3g is also my reason for this addiction

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list. I haven't been so excited about a phone change since I went from TDMA to GSM!

BlackBerry ----> Android! Yay

Kazer

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
green_laser im with you, work with a laptop on a air card in my work van. so i jus leave a couple tabs open one is usualy on android central forums lol

iphone 3g is also my reason for this addiction

Same here... so sick of this iPhone! Just gotta wait another week or two here hopefully.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
dont worry its gonna be the 14th. that paper just says that for any reasons something happens. they have made the superbowl ad im sure it has a date. doesnt just say coming soon

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
And add me to that list too! I think I am living just for these forums, and any info on the ThunderBolt! LOL! I am going to think positive about Feb 14 being the release date!

colesl4w

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been monitoring non-stop waiting for the slightest bit of news.
My voyager is killing me. It randomly turns off... And it deffinetly doesn't have the boot up speed of the Thunderbolt.

CD1X

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
ok so apparently Best Buy is already starting to get accessories for the Thunderbolt...usually you dont hold accessories for more than a week before the actual product launches so I think the Feb 14 launch date is looking mighty fine!! I hope so....I cant wait to test out Verizons 4G network!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly