Am I the only one still waiting !!!!

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Purchased a 128 blue from Samsung on August 21 and still have not heard anything even though when ordered they said id get on Friday(today)...

anyone else ??

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Purchased a 128 blue from Samsung on August 21 and still have not heard anything even though when ordered they said id get on Friday(today)...

anyone else ??

I only ordered late yesterday afternoon direct from T-Mobile. My order is still processing and have not received an update. So you’re not alone LOL. I got the 128 GB purple note 9

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm still waiting... kind of... I'm at work and have to wait another 2.5 hours until I can go home and pick it up at BestBuy.

blemoon42

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
hello there I ordered mine this morning at&t lavender 128 already have a tracking number from fedex for delivery on Monday.
I tried for the blue 512 but the shipping was way out til end of September.
so I ordered the lavender.
I was actually surprised it will be here Monday because the estimated shipping date was for next Wednesday or Thursday.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my blue 128 Wednesday. Dropped at fedex early yesterday but annoyingly hasn’t moved and expected delivery Monday even though fedex claims it’s a 1 day zone. Resisting the urge to go get one at bb today. I’d lose the vbucks and my kid would kill me. So Monday it is.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I can walk into tmobile and buy but id loose out on the headphones :(

That promotion ended yesterday. There’s new promotions today in Costco’s anyways depending on your carrier.

I believe Samsung is also offering different promotions starting today I think it was a dual charger and some other things

AARON BRYANT2

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site
That promotion ended yesterday. There’s new promotions today in Costco’s anyways depending on your carrier.

I believe Samsung is also offering different promotions starting today I think it was a dual charger and some other things

As long as you preordered by yesterday you get the promotion. I didn't apply for promotion till today and I was accepted

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
As long as you preordered by yesterday you get the promotion. I didn't apply for promotion till today and I was accepted

Yes...as long as the quota isn’t reached. By the time I get my phone they will probably be gone. My fault...I hadn’t planned on gettting one. Read somewhere about the $500 trade in for Note 5. I ordered late yesterday. Phone shipped UPS snail mail today.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
where was the $500 trade in for the Note 5? I tried from Samsung and was only offered $150. This was during the preorder phase. Is anyone offering this?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
where was the $500 trade in for the Note 5? I tried from Samsung and was only offered $150. This was during the preorder phase. Is anyone offering this?
I think T-mobile had $500 and $250 trade-in credits during the pre-order. Maybe that's what you saw.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got 450 from samsung for my ol s7... tiss the reason im stuck waiting (still am)even though i can walk in to Tmo or BB and walk out with a 128 n9....

549.00 is a steal for this phone :)

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Oh man, sorry you guys are still waiting. I wonder if those of you with "order processing" messages can just cancel and buy one in store.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
As far as waiting, about 80% or more that ordered the 512GB models are and could for some time. Pi$$ poor planning by Samsung and low allocations by carriers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnieH