Amaze or sg2

jarochos

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys after the ics update my phone start acting weird 2 out of 10 call will go thrue and my wi fi just don't work after 2 days of fighting with t Mobile they send me a galaxy s 2 and told me to use it until Monday and if I don't like it they will send me an amaze, my question is what is your opinion on the galaxy s 2 to be honest I have no idea which phone is better any advice will be appreciated since I'm still a newbie on android thanks

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

jarochos

May 17, 2012
Visit site
After trying the galaxy s2 I JUST shipped back I try to make a call 10 times to the same contact and nothing

quotientstech

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys after the ics update my phone start acting weird 2 out of 10 call will go thrue and my wi fi just don't work after 2 days of fighting with t Mobile they send me a galaxy s 2 and told me to use it until Monday and if I don't like it they will send me an amaze, my question is what is your opinion on the galaxy s 2 to be honest I have no idea which phone is better any advice will be appreciated since I'm still a newbie on android thanks

In truth, it's pretty much a matter of personal preference. Both phones have dual core 1.5 GHz processors, 1GB RAM, 16GB onboard storage, 8 MP rear camera, and 2 MP front camera. Some are partial to TouchWiz and others prefer Sense. I have carried both devices and presently use the amaze.

Your ICS update may not have installed properly. If your replacement device has issues, I would recommend a hard reset (using the hardware method instead of going through the menu to reset).

Reactions: jarochos