Android 14 tomorrow?

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Tired of waiting for useless T-Mobile to certify the OTA on my Google store unlocked 7 Pro. Put an old inactive Verizon SIM, rebooted, checked for update and installing the OTA now.
I've had it on my unlocked 7 pro on T-Mobile for almost a week now. It's not them

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had it on my unlocked 7 pro on T-Mobile for almost a week now. It's not them
Oh really? Weird the OTA never showed up on my 7 Pro even after multiple times checking for system updates. I also see multiple reports on T-Mobile sub reddit who are also in similar boat and waiting for OTA.

Last edited:
Reactions: mustang7757

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Oh really? Weird the OTA never showed up on my 7 Pro even after multiple times checking for system updates. I also see multiple reports on T-Mobile sub reddit who are also in similar boat and waiting for OTA.
If that's the case then why have I had it since last week. I have no other provider sim to throw in mine.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
TMO 7pro unlocked purchased from Google and I still don't have it.

TMO is back to it's old shenanigans again. I get it. In 2021 an update bricked some functionality within their network but this is getting kind of ridiculous.
And also it's not like T-Mobile testing is fool proof. They just want control and nothing else.

Reactions: maverick7526

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes... The day that it was released I was still on beta. I opted out, it then installed 13. After it installed 13bi checked again and the it downloaded 14 which I am running at this moment. I only have T-Mobile. It's not like I can put another sim in it and I sure as hell didn't sideload it

I have stock 14 on my p7p and beta 14 on my fold
And I bet you if I put my sim back in my fold and opted out of beta that it would do the exact same thing

Both are unlocked on T-Mobile