Answering Calls using Headset

cwiebe

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Although I can't be completely certain, I think this stopped working with the 4.4.2 update.

I use the Samsung headset with volume up/down and a play/pause button. I used to be able to answer a call by pressing the play/pause button. This now does nothing.

Is there any way to restore this function? Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Grasping at straws here, but when you plug in the headset, you should get a notification. When you tap on it, does that open up settings or options for the headset? Otherwise, something like that is embedded in the ROM and usually can't be changed.

cwiebe

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
The environment of the S4 is what makes it awesome, as well as a pain at times. There are so many configurable options.

Sadly, plugging in the headset does not display a notification. But I wasn't imagining this, it did work at one time. Could it have been a third party app I configured and have forgotten about?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The environment of the S4 is what makes it awesome, as well as a pain at times. There are so many configurable options.

Sadly, plugging in the headset does not display a notification. But I wasn't imagining this, it did work at one time. Could it have been a third party app I configured and have forgotten about?

More likely it was something in a previous stock ROM. Did you get and update?

From a Liquid Nexus 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefanteach