Anyone bought a phone for Verizon through Amazon?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm just wondering, when ordering it, do you have to put in your account info, etc, etc, else how would it know to give you the cheaper phone subsidy price?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm just wondering, when ordering it, do you have to put in your account info, etc, etc, else how would it know to give you the cheaper phone subsidy price?

You probably just enter your area code and phone number after you select your carrier.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You would probably have to enter the security code or whatever so that they can verify identity

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
When the DNA was 49.99 on amazon we ordered two and started new accounts with vzw. It was painless and shipping was free.

DRoID TuRBo this...

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
When my aunt was up for an upgrade she ordered her Lumia Icon and had to enter her account info to get subsidized price.

Posted via the Android Central App

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Right, but just double-checking that like Best Buy, all I have to worry about is when I order the phone, just make sure I pop in my current phone's SIM card before powering it up so I don't worry about losing my UDP?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Just double and triple-checking that even doing the upgrade on my own line vs someone else's and swapping my current SIM into the phone, that even by upgrading on my line, ordering it from Amazon, I'm still going to be ok to keep my UDP as long as I put my Note 2's SIM into the Amazon bought phone before powering it on. Sorry to keep going on this, I'm just paranoid as hell about losing my UDP.