Anyone buy?

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
@jhilker, open Maps on the watch, scroll all the way down to Settings, then Mirroring, then under "When starting phone navigation, mirror on watch when:", make sure the toggle for Driving is off.

I'm really enjoying my Pixel Watch. When I got it, I thought I'd be switching off with my Fossil Gen 6 (which also has Wear OS 3.0 now), but the smooth performance, superior fitness tracking, and battery life have won me over. Haven't touched the Fossil in months!
Thanks, but the toggle for that was turned off. Hope it's a bug that will be fixed in a future update.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try uninstalling all updates to the Maps app on the watch and see if it still happens. If it goes away, update it back to current and check again.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Try uninstalling all updates to the Maps app on the watch and see if it still happens. If it goes away, update it back to current and check again.
Even after uninstalling the updates, it still occurs.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm.:-\ I must admit that I very rarely use Google Maps for navigation on my phone in a car, since my car has its own navigation based on Google Maps, so I haven't had an opportunity to test this out myself. For now, make sure to send feedback to Google about this issue, both from the Google Maps settings menu and also the Pixel Watch app's settings menu (the one on your phone).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter