Anyone else eager to LAUGH at what apple has to offer Sept 12th?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh i get this all right. I just don't get why you roll eyes when someone says that they are enjoying their mobile flash experience... all it is is just a couple of apps to make this happen. Surely it's not an insane thing to do.

Also, never said it's Apple who killed flash. But they refuse to allow the users to choose what websites to visit. Google does not block Flash even though they don't include it anymore.

Anyway, have at it.... you can have your last words because your life obviously depends on it.

For those having trouble comprehending simple facts, repetition is one of the best methods.

I fear Android Central doesn't have the bandwidth for trivial things to continue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: Anyone else eager to LAUGH at what apple has to offer Sept 12

For those having trouble comprehending simple facts, repetition is one of the best methods.

I fear Android Central doesn't have the bandwidth for trivial things to continue.

You act like this, then report others in this thread. I now know that I don't have to pay attention to posts you report.

Continue your discussion folks. :)

Reactions: Ry and Rev2010

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

It seems like you guys are just arguing for the sake of arguing :p no one that is set in their ways is going to change from reading a post on an internet forum. Ignorant people will be ignorant :-[

Reactions: jroc and Ry

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

I see nothing much to laugh about except angry fanboys on either side and all the hype. My friends that like iPhones will buy the new phone then pay me to jailbreak/fix it and set it up like all their other apple products.

Apple is alright and all but there isn't anything they offer or allow me to do to without having to jailbreak it that interests me. Love how my dad put it about it just works. You can cover it in a chocolate shell, add sprinkles, candy bits or, even cookies to it but it's still just vanilla ice cream at its core. It's safe and tastes good but there are a lot more flavors to dig into out there.

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4g!

Reactions: jroc

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
And everyone acts like there is no Android fan boys. Let's go Google all the threads with problems about android. O wait we have a whole forum full of them here.either way the iPhone 5 will come out probably be a great awesome selling phone and ppl will buy it regardless. Its all personal preference. Do I have to like a Prius cause it gets the best MPG? Nope good thing we all have options no matter what our preference is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
You act like this, then report others in this thread. I now know that I don't have to pay attention to posts you report.

Continue your discussion folks. :)

I was ending it. He said I could have final word. :)

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

And everyone acts like there is no Android fan boys. Let's go Google all the threads with problems about android. O wait we have a whole forum full of them here.either way the iPhone 5 will come out probably be a great awesome selling phone and ppl will buy it regardless. Its all personal preference. Do I have to like a Prius cause it gets the best MPG? Nope good thing we all have options no matter what our preference is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

You right. There are fanboys for just about anything available. I'm a Skins fan....maybe Skins fanboy. I hate everything Dallas.

Apple myths are mostly so full of praise, and Android's are mostly negative in comparison. So excuse some of us for rooting for and trying to back the underdog in comparison...

on an Android site.

When in reality some of the negatives about Android arent as bad as its made out to be. And vice versa....all the praise Apple gets isnt really as warranted as it is. Case in point....the iPhone, iOS..."just works".

You could say the OP, this thread title is fanboyish. Seeing as we are at an Android centric site...its expected. Just like at an Apple centric site...its expected to have Apple fanboys, threads, responses.

Fanboys are in phone specific threads here, and so on and so on. It is what it is. When it gets bad enough....I'm sure the hammer will come down with the swiftness. Until then....expect for Android to be backed and spoken ...up....for. Especially against Apple.

Last edited:

igodidog

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

We have seen the prototypes and the hypes and all that jazz but it won't even come close to the S3. As an anti-apple user, except for my ipod nano, I want to laugh out loud when I read what the iphone 5 has to offer when everyone is gonna look and say "I am gonna get an S3 instead"

You can argue a lot about it, but Apple targets people who aren't really interested in intuitive UI and functionality. There is an insane cult behind this company and I'm sure when this iPhone5 is out, everyone who has iPhone4 will sell it to their poor friends and will run to buy the new iPhone. I'm sure it will blast more sales than Samsung in no time. C'est la vie.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
You can argue a lot about it, but Apple targets people who aren't really interested in intuitive UI and functionality. There is an insane cult behind this company and I'm sure when this iPhone5 is out, everyone who has iPhone4 will sell it to their poor friends and will run to buy the new iPhone. I'm sure it will blast more sales than Samsung in no time. C'est la vie.

'Aren't interested in an intuitive ui'? Where are you getting that from. iOS has, since it's beginning, been the most intuitive smartphone ui out there. It has been only recently that Android and windows phone have caught up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't say not intuitive, it's just simple. Too simple for my tastes.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
A quote I heard sums it up. Apple could slap the iphone label on a brick made of moose turds and it would sell millions.

I am anti apple but it is good for some people.

The iphone 5 is going to give the Rezound a run for its money

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

For some people? For millions apparently.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Took the words right out of my mouth. It is geared towards the not so "tech savvy". Not tech idiots or dummies, just not overly tech capable or interested people.

Yet Android fanboys will be quick to call iPhone and iOS users "dumb" and "simple-minded".

iOS just works for some people and that's all they'll ever need.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yet Android fanboys will be quick to call iPhone and iOS users "dumb" and "simple-minded".

iOS just works for some people and that's all they'll ever need.

Most are neither, but lots are just single minded. The gsg3 blows away the iphone in a lot of respects, but many people will pass it up for the iphone because it is the iphone.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Most are neither, but lots are just single minded. The gsg3 blows away the iphone in a lot of respects, but many people will pass it up for the iphone because it is the iphone.

But what if the GS3 is too large for them?

What if they've already purchased $200 worth of apps for their previous iOS device?

It's not single-minded when an iOS device just works for someone. No reason to assume that.

There's more to it than just raw specs.

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
But what if the GS3 is too large for them?

What if they've already purchased $200 worth of apps for their previous iOS device?

It's not single-minded when an iOS device just works for someone. No reason to assume that.

There's more to it than just raw specs.

I love my iPhone and my SGS3 but the SGS is borderline too big. I fumble trying to one hand type at times and almost drop the phone. If my hands are full sometimes you need to fill or one hand type something and as a girl, it's almost too big. I pick up my 4 and love the feel in hand.

You're right, it's more than specs.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85