Anyone else not get the android market update yet.

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering as my G2 is still running the old market. I had used the apk to get the newest market but that was buggy even though it worked well most of the time. When i downgraded back i was hoping that the phone would automatically update to the new market but it hasn't. so any chance that having sideloaded the apk has screwed up the system.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I dunno, I didn't have it until yesterday, and the only reason I got it is because I read a tip on here about going into Settings > Applications, finding the Market app, clicking the button to uninstall updates to the app, and then backing out and opening up the market. When I first opened the market, it was, like, the ORIGINAL market. Then I backed out of the market, and opened it again, and it was the newest one.

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I dunno, I didn't have it until yesterday, and the only reason I got it is because I read a tip on here about going into Settings > Applications, finding the Market app, clicking the button to uninstall updates to the app, and then backing out and opening up the market. When I first opened the market, it was, like, the ORIGINAL market. Then I backed out of the market, and opened it again, and it was the newest one.

Just tired and it went ti the froyo makret.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have an HTC EVO 3D and no new market as of yet! Still waiting for it. You can also go and manually download the APK and install it your self if you need it right this second.

:)

Good luck!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any upgrade to the market as of yet.

I will wait until the official update lands on my phone.

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Just received mine today (G2), and all the other phones in the house received it shortly after. It's coming, don't worry.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick