Anyone order today? Moto 360.

turtlegrrl

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I got too finicky on release and lost my place in line at Best Buy. I ordered from Motorola on my lunch and they are saying 9/24 availability. Did anyone else order today? I couldn't get the gray to show up in stock until 12:10 eastern time.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered. It was a horrible experience, even being on the site from 11:00am EST until 12:00pm EST, when it was supposed to happen. 11:59am hit and the site immediately went down on my end, whereas previously hitting refresh took only about 3 seconds, the site no longer came up at all. I laughed and continued my luck. Got in around 12:09pm when the grey was actually listed as in stock (it wasn't around 12:05, only black), and then entered credentials. Got all the way to the very last button submitting payment, and the site was stuck on a forever loading spinning circle...I waited quite some time before it loaded a "Gateway error: timeout" type error. Tried again, happened again, tried again, can't even enter site...it was horrible.

I've now learned maybe it's NOT a good idea to be first with these things--perhaps just waiting until about fifteen minutes later would have helped. Not sure. Finally got it after about 1pm, an hour later than when I attempted. I entered my card info so many times I have it memorized now.

coop5571

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
ordered sliver with stone grey band at 11:12 am cst. had to hit refresh over and over for about 10 minutes starting at 11 am cst until I was able to add to cart. from there no issues. Sept 24th est. delivery date.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Ordered it at 12:03 ET with no problems claims it will be delivered by 24th. Now I have to sell my gear 2

Posted via Android Central App

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Took over an hour, but, finally got order to go through when I was about to give up. Also 9/24 delivery date.

datagrrl

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I walked through an order just now and while the gray is in stock, it is saying October 6th for delivery.

Posted via the Android Central App

ttrimmer

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been checking the site all morning and all I get is "Sold out online". I think BB knows I'm not a fan lately.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Online it says 3 stores by me have the silver in stock. I was going to buy one but I think I might wait. I don't need notifications on my wrist as I keep my phone on my desk at work so I can see when any notifications come through. I will wait to see if verizon adds it to my companies accessory discount page once they have them in stock because it has the samsung and lg smart watches on it and I get 25% discount on those when ordered through there.

datagrrl

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
DROID 747, have they added Smart watches in the past to the accessory discount? I pre ordered from Verizon and they didn't add the discount. I waited forever for the sband that never materialized. I really want a good pedometer and I need a new watch. I try not to take my phone to meetings, mainly because it distracts me. Usually I leave a meeting and end up on a hiking trip across campus. My first month here I probably got credit for a third of my steps because I never had my phone.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
DROID 747, have they added Smart watches in the past to the accessory discount? I pre ordered from Verizon and they didn't add the discount. I waited forever for the sband that never materialized. I really want a good pedometer and I need a new watch. I try not to take my phone to meetings, mainly because it distracts me. Usually I leave a meeting and end up on a hiking trip across campus. My first month here I probably got credit for a third of my steps because I never had my phone.

If I log into my verizon account I do not get the discount. If I go to the accessory store via a link on my company intranet site it asks me to pick a phone to see accessories for it. Depending on the phone I have seen the g watch and the 3 Samsung tizen smart watches\band and they have the 25% discount listed. I am hoping once verizon gets the 360 in stock that it will also show up on that page.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered yesterday afternoon and got a delivery date of 9/30. Got the black one. Glad I did. Went to Best Buy today and checked them out and I like the black. I'll be grabbing one of those black pebble bands for it soon. Only $20.