Anyone Switch to iPhone Max??

busa2006

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Probably going to order an XS tonight or this weekend since Samsung/Verizon/Best Buy have been unable to fulfill my Note 9 preorder (and Samsung/Best Buy just announced an exclusive color that they can apparently get in stock but still can't/haven't fulfilled their preorders for the earlier models).

I have no doubt the Note 9 is a great phone, but given my experience I can't justify giving Samsung or Best Buy my money for buying one now.

Lol. You funny. Just say you want the iPhone n leave the excuses out

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That is where I will give Apple credit, resale value.

I only have my OnePlus 6 white for a few months and $500 was the most I got. Now my Samsung Galaxy S9+ I got lucky, after 8 weeks I sold it for $1,000.

In Canadian.

Wow, what a great deal you got on your S9+! Congratulations! What phone are you using now?

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I am. I'll be picking up the 512GB iPhone XS Max tomorrow and Apple Watch Series 4. I really wanted to like the Note 9, but Android doesn't have any good watches so I'll be returning my 512GB Note 9 to Amazon after I activate my iPhone. I'm glad Amazon has a 30-day return policy. The Note 9 is an awesome device and to those of you who love it, I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

Android doesn't have good watches ???
Did you try the Galaxy watch?
Beats the apple watch to a pulp
Hands down

busa2006

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I am. I'll be picking up the 512GB iPhone XS Max tomorrow and Apple Watch Series 4. I really wanted to like the Note 9, but Android doesn't have any good watches so I'll be returning my 512GB Note 9 to Amazon after I activate my iPhone. I'm glad Amazon has a 30-day return policy. The Note 9 is an awesome device and to those of you who love it, I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

You have to joking? I own the Apple Watch 3 lte and galaxy watch lte. The galaxy watch blows the Apple Watch 3 out the water. Your phone can be dead off doesn’t matter you can’t text iOS/android and make calls that’s something the Apple Watch can’t do

Easycure1974

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
You have to joking? I own the Apple Watch 3 lte and galaxy watch lte. The galaxy watch blows the Apple Watch 3 out the water. Your phone can be dead off doesn’t matter you can’t text iOS/android and make calls that’s something the Apple Watch can’t do
Apple watch with LTE can do this so nothing unique to Galaxy Watch. Have the Galaxy watch and apple watch and the only thing I think is better on the Galaxy is the navigation with the rotating bezel - that is marvelous

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
You would be pleasantly surprised with the Galaxy Watch. I bought a brand new Gear S3 when I got my Note 9 because I wanted the MST but after a couple weeks with the Gear S3 I traded it in for the new Galaxy Watch last night and I love it. And the Samsung Pay may not work everywhere with just the NFC but it will work in most places. The look of the watch is a little different in a classier sort of way as well. Grab a couple watch bands off of Amazon and Boom you are ready to roll.
I may wander into a Best Buy and check them out. You have the 42 or 46mm?