Apple vs android

nsndbsbdb

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
1. You can bluetooth many things to your iphone. I have a stereo system hooked up to my phone, a portable speaker, and my car!
2. You said there was ZERO customization...there is plenty! You can change the order of your apps, pick four or less apps to always be at the bottom of your screen, you can change the app icons (if you know how, which is quite simple), you can change your background and lockscreen...and many more!
3. Siri: while many people find it hard to use Siri, it depends on how the person speaks. There is a setting you can change to allow Siri to understand you if you have an accent or a lisp, or anything.
4. Screen size. People will say "oh yes the android screen size is much bigger than the iphone 5's is!" But the screen size is quite big and it on a phone that is much smaller and thinner than the huge Androids.
5. "Anything you can do, I can do better" which apple can! "Bumping" Apple has come out with a new feature that allows you to "bump" without actually "bumping"!

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
1. You can bluetooth many things to your iphone. I have a stereo system hooked up to my phone, a portable speaker, and my car!
2. You said there was ZERO customization...there is plenty! You can change the order of your apps, pick four or less apps to always be at the bottom of your screen, you can change the app icons (if you know how, which is quite simple), you can change your background and lockscreen...and many more!
3. Siri: while many people find it hard to use Siri, it depends on how the person speaks. There is a setting you can change to allow Siri to understand you if you have an accent or a lisp, or anything.
4. Screen size. People will say "oh yes the android screen size is much bigger than the iphone 5's is!" But the screen size is quite big and it on a phone that is much smaller and thinner than the huge Androids.
5. "Anything you can do, I can do better" which apple can! "Bumping" Apple has come out with a new feature that allows you to "bump" without actually "bumping"!

Ha, is this a joke post?

Quinton Roberson

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Having just moved to android from iOS I can say that you're right and wrong. Technically your points are correct, except the bluetooth issue, that doesn't sound normal. I always jailbroke my devices so I had a bit more customization, but in general Android is far more flexible. On the other hand, iOS is intuitive and easy to pick up. Though I love my new One, I still find it to be a breath of fresh air when I pick up my iPad.

Yes, Apple is easy to pick up because it's made for the dumb who cannot handle the Android challenging system. So... they take their little millimeter screen and 1 button and everything simplified and only follow looks which is dumb because specs top looks and Android is having to make phones look better and better to keep the retards from going to Apple. Who would really want to deal with all of that BS and then on top of it spend money to be so called premium when it's just a waste of freaking money. Buying an android product is like letting me take money out of your wallet or bank account and burn it up.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes, Apple is easy to pick up because it's made for the dumb who cannot handle the Android challenging system. So... they take their little millimeter screen and 1 button and everything simplified and only follow looks which is dumb because specs top looks and Android is having to make phones look better and better to keep the retards from going to Apple. Who would really want to deal with all of that BS and then on top of it spend money to be so called premium when it's just a waste of freaking money. Buying an android product is like letting me take money out of your wallet or bank account and burn it up.

This almost sounds like...trolling. Are you absolutely sure you're old enough to be here? I'm just checking.

The Order Odonata. There can be only one.

Andy_Jaggars

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
It's like comparing apples to oranges. You either like the taste or you don't. You may like both or you may like something else (windows, blackberry etc).

I own a Note 3 and a iPhone 5 half the time I can't decide what phone to use. Both are great in their own unique ways.

Andy_Jaggars

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I think that sounds kinda like ignorance. Expressing your OPINION is one thing but you don't need to act like its all facts people are going to do what they want and I am pretty when I go buy another iPhone I won't come ask you if you think its alright. But HEY THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ALL THE "FACTS" THOUGH!!!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I think that sounds kinda like ignorance. Expressing your OPINION is one thing but you don't need to act like its all facts people are going to do what they want and I am pretty when I go buy another iPhone I won't come ask you if you think its alright. But HEY THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ALL THE "FACTS" THOUGH!!!

Seems rather odd to reply to such an ancient post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Archduke101

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Apple was a company founded by the devil himself to enslave the minds of those who don't look at specs. This atrocious act has been an complete success, so much so that the enslaved never consider any other possibilities regarding technology. These "iCultist's" are blinded by their own ignorance as they refute obvious facts, too make this point easier to grasp by these unenlightened individual i shall include an illustration. An iCultist who refuses to accept that Apple is not the best of the best would be comparative to a Holocaust denier, Android users would be everyone else with working minds as they agree that, Hitler did indeed tried to exterminate the Jews. In short these poor iCultist's dearly need Android users to educate them.

This message bought to you by the Ministry Of Truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia