Apps Updating

lilapookie

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that over the past two days a significant amount of apps have been updated? On an average day usually 1 or 2 of my apps update. Over the past two days I noticed that there were about 10 or 12 yesterday and the same today. I wonder if this has to do with gingerbread coming.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Gingerbread ROMs have been used by a number of devices for a long, long time... and the Thunderbolt definitely does not drive changes to apps... all my apps have worked perfectly fine using a number of Gingerbread ROMs I've been using over the past couple months... it's just a coincidence.

skyjjc

May 2, 2011
Visit site
After I received the new market I started having this problem. Lots of apps (10-13) updating every day, usually the same apps and they updated to the same version.

I contacted android support and they suggested going to settings/apps/market and uninstalling all updates to market, then wait for market to reinstall the updates (only took an hour or so for me).

So far this seems to be working, been a couple of days now.

Reactions: msdsman

7UP

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Not trying to hijack your thread but, I have been getting a "cannot install to usb or sd card" when trying to install updates. I have un-installed any apps since this started yet it continues. Some will updates, some won't. I can install new apps...I can install Amazon apps...Just not all UPDATES will install properly.

Anyone else been having problems installing updates?

msdsman

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: 7UP

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo