AT&T and USPS issues.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Was there insurance on that phone through anybody like AT&T since you used their shipping label? Insurance should cover a phone proven shipped out but lost in transit.
It doesn't matter whether it was insured. That's between AT&T and the shipper. The customer's responsibility ends as soon as the phone is delivered to the shipper using AT&T's shipping label.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Some people have taken it to the store but you could end up in the same situation because they still have to send it out for approval.
Verizon used to let people that did online orders take their trade in to the store where they inspected the phone, and gave you a receipt for the trade in value if approved. Last time I tried that was told they don't do that anymore, have to send it in. Disappointing as I liked doing it that way, didn't have to worry about going thru this crap the OP is going thru.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T and USPS issues.

i didn't think AT&T could get anymore disorganized. i was told to call back this week for a follow up on my case. Well to my surprise they have no case under my case number or any notes on what was explained to me on 10/08/20.now they are supposedly taking care of everything now. I'm so over AT&T and their customer service department.

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

so supposedly everything is fixed... again. i'm so happy that i love this phone because i won't be doing any trade in upgrades anytime soon. this is a for sure sign that i need to slow down on my phone habit. lol

Last edited:

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

so supposedly everything is fixed... again. i'm so happy that i love this phone because i won't be doing any trade in upgrades anytime soon. this is a for sure sign that i need to slow down on my phone habit. lol

AT&T should give you some type of compensation for everything you have had to endure in trying to resolve this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer