AT&T Galaxy Note rooted kernel

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Is there a root for the new ATT ICS Update?

To get root access all you do is push the superuser.apk via Odin to the Note. This will get you Root access. This is all I did and I have SU, TiBu and many other root apps installed and operational.

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Teyshablue

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Crap. Rooted my phone this morning, now Kies won't read it. Not that I used Kies for much of anything, but if another upgrade/patch comes out, I'm hosed.:(

csalez

May 21, 2013
Visit site
pls i need help, i tried to change os on galaxy note and after factory reset i could not move forward.. now i dont have any os on my note.. i need contact with my pc again but without any software on my mobile it is not possible at moment.. what can i do? any expert here? pls help

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
pls i need help, i tried to change os on galaxy note and after factory reset i could not move forward.. now i dont have any os on my note.. i need contact with my pc again but without any software on my mobile it is not possible at moment.. what can i do? any expert here? pls help

Well first you should have made a backup. Next you have a custom recovery installed? Have you tried getting into download mode and flashing the stock ROM back using Kies?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt