AT&T GN2 not sending MMS texts

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I did try to do a search. I can no longer send a text with pictures or an emoji text or any text using MMS. It doesn't fall it just sits there sending ( spinning circle) but never goes through. Anyone else have this problem? And if you did is there a fix?

P.S. I did try swapping from airplane mode and back and turned the phone on and off.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I did try to do a search. I can no longer send a text with pictures or an emoji text or any text using MMS. It doesn't fall it just sits there sending ( spinning circle) but never goes through. Anyone else have this problem? And if you did is there a fix?

P.S. I did try swapping from airplane mode and back and turned the phone on and off.

I have the note 2 and I was having issues with mms messages then all of a sudden it started working.. Now my son's s3 won't send or receive mms messages.. Can't figure out a solution yet..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
It was working before / I never messed with my APN settings / I will try from a different location. I am guessing it is more of an AT&T problem rather than a device problem.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
You might check to see if you turned off data. Mms uses your 4g connection to send pics and video.

Att Galaxy Note 2

It does? I totally didn't think of that. I believe I was on wifi when I was having this problem and my wifi and Internet kind of suck at home. Its the free pumped in Internet that comes with the lousy home owners association fee where I live.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok nothing works. I have tried different wifi's tried sending from different locations. Still no mms sending. I can receive mms pictures and attachments but can not and them. Going to an AT&T store later today and see if they can help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigthangz80